Teach your student about animals that live on a farm with this free Farm Animals Notebooking Pack.
The printable farm animals bundle includes a title page and 13 different notebooking pages.
The Farm Animal Notebooking Pages are available in our free resource library.
How to Use the Farm Animal Notebooking Pages
- Print out all the pages and staple together or put in a folder.
- The title page contains a picture of a farm to color and a place for your student to write their name
- Cattle – Write the scientific classification of a cow, and then define basic cattle terms such as bull, heifer, and steer. Define ox. Write about their diet and any other interesting information. We also have a free cattle lapbook.
- Chickens – Write the scientific classification of a chicken, define terms such as pullet, hen, and rooster. Write about their diet, bantam chickens, and other interesting information.
- Goats – Write the scientific classification of a goat. Write about their enemies, their diet, and other interesting information.
- Horses – Write the scientific classification of a horse. Define mare, filly, stallion, gelding, colt, and foal. Write about the diet of horses and mules as well as other information you find interesting. We also have a free horse lapbook.
- Sheep – Write the scientific classification of a sheep. You can write about their enemies, diet, and differences from goats. There is also a place for information you find interesting about sheep.
- Swine – Write the scientific classification of swine. Define sow, barrow, gilt, and boar. Write about a pig’s diet and a pot bellied pig. You can also include other interesting information.
- Breeds – For each of the preceding animals, there is also a breeds page. Each breed page has a place to describe and place a picture of your favorite four breeds of that type of animal.
- Wool – Study the differences between wool and hair. Learn about the process of turning raw wool into yarn and then fabric.