You can use this free template lapbook to study any country! This lapbook is completely customizable to allow you to pick and choose which templates and activities you need for any country you are studying.
Here are the resources used in the Study Any Country Lapbook:
Get the country lapbook templates in the Free Resource Library under Lapbooks
- Country Maps Booklet – Cut out 4 outline maps of the country. Staple them together to form a book. Draw a landform map, industry map, agriculture map and mineral map.
- Flag Activity Sheet or Flag Shape Book – Draw the country’s flag and write about its history.
- Quick Facts Activity Sheet – Write some quick facts about the country.
- Language Activity Sheet – Write some words in the country’s language.
- Time Zone Activity – Fill in the clocks to show the country’s time zone.
- Weather Activity Sheet – List types of weather for the country and fill in weather charts.
- Country Capital Activity Sheet – Write about the country’s capital.
- Holidays Activity Sheet – Write about the country’s holidays.
- Industry Activity Sheet – Write about the different industries in this country.
- Famous People Activity – Write short biographies about some famous people from this country.
- History Activity Sheet – Write about the country’s history.
- Attractions Activity Sheet – Write about some of the country’s attractions.
- Wildlife Activity Sheet – Draw and describe some of the country’s wildlife.
- Amazing Facts Activity Sheet – Write some amazing facts about the country.
- Plants Activity – Draw and describe some of the country’s natural plants.
- Religion Activity – Write about the country’s main religions.
- Government Activity – Write about the country’s government.
- Sports Activity Sheet – Write about the country’s sports.
- Timeline Activity – Fill in a timeline of the country’s history.
- Historical Facts Activity – Write down any of the country’s historical facts.
- Imports and Exports Activity – Write down the country’s major imports and exports.
- Currency Activity – Glue pictures of the country’s currency and write the exchange rate.
- Arts, Music and Food Activity – Write about the country’s arts, music, and foods.
- Current Events Activity – Write about current events in the country using this single sheet book.
- Clothing Activity – Glue pictures and write about the country’s traditional and current clothing.