Learn about the struggles and triumphs of the pilgrims in this free Thanksgiving lapbook.
Teach your students the history behind Thanksgiving day with these Thanksgiving lapbook printables. Learn all about the pilgrims and the help provided to them by the Native Americans.
Here are the resources used in the History of Thanksgiving Lapbook:
Thanksgiving Day Lapbook Activities:
- Puritan Separatists – Write about the struggles of the Puritan Separatists in Europe inside the matchbook.
- Wampanoag – Write about the struggles of the Wampanoag inside the matchbook.
- Plans to emigrate – Answer the questions about the Puritans inside the flap book.
- Mayflower Voyage – Answer the questions about the voyage on the Mayflower inside the fan fold book.
- The Mayflower Compact – Write about the Mayflower Compact inside the book.
- My Compact – Make your own compact and put it inside the envelope.
- The First Winter – Describe the struggles and triumphs of the colonists during the first winter inside the fan fold book.
- The First Visitors – Write about the colonists first Native American visitors inside the layered book.
- Squanto and Hobomok – Describe the help given by Squanto and Hobomok in the book.
- A Harvest Celebration – Write about their harvest celebration on the shaped fan.
Other Printables Related to Thanksgiving Day:
- Thanksgiving Turkey and Pilgrim Notebooking Page
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble Activity
- Thanksgiving Word Search
- Thanksgiving Picture Crossword
- Thanksgiving Elementary Notebooking Page
- Thankfulness Character Study
Download the free printable templates for the Thanksgiving lapbook.