Kids will learn about investing in the stock market, how to save, all about taxes, writing checks, and more in this free money lapbook.
The money lapbook includes printable templates for 15 different money related activities.
Here are the resources used in the Money Lapbook:
- Growing Money: A Complete Investing Guide for Kids by Gail Karlitz
- The Everything Kids’ Money Book: From Saving to Spending to Investing – Learn All About Money! by Diane Mayr
- In The Money: A Book About Banking by Nancy Loewen
- Paying Taxes by Sarah De Capua
- Comic books from the Federal Reserve Bank of NY
- Printable Lapbook Elements – Available in our free resource library.
- History of Money Circle Fold – Write about the history of money.
- Who Makes Money Book – Answer the question about who prints the money.
- Banks Tab Fold – Answer the questions about banks.
- Checks Book – Answer the questions, label the check parts, fill in a check and record it in a register.
- Taxes Triangle Fold – Write about the different kinds of taxes.
- Savings Goals Tab Fold – List some of your savings goals.
- Stretch your Dollar Fan Activity- List ways to stretch your money farther.
- Ways to Make Money Triangle Petal Fold – List some ways you could make money.
- Investments Fan Activity – Explain some different types of investments.
- Bear and Bull Market Fan Fold – Explain what a bear market and a bull market is.
- Budget Activity – Create your own budget.
- What Things Cost Triangle Fold – Find out what some items really cost.
- Necessities vs. Luxuries Activity – Fill in some necessities and luxuries.
- Credit and Debit Matchbook Fold – Explain the differences between credit cards and debit cards.
Download the free printable templates for the Money lapbook.