Learn all about the seven continents with this free printable Continents Notebooking Study.
The continent bundle includes over forty pages of notebooking pages.
This printable pack includes a title page, a general continent page and six pages for each of the seven continents.
The Continents Notebooking Pages are available in our free resource library.
Record facts, learn about the history, people, geography, and animals of each continent, and make your own map.
In this homeschool continent study, you will do a study of Asia, Africa, Europe, South America, North America, Antarctica, and Australia & Oceania. When you have finished studying all of the continents, you can put them all together to create your own continent book.
How to Use these Notebooking Pages:
- On the Continents page, answer the general continents questions.
- Each continent has pages for the following:
- Quick Facts – Answer the questions about size, population, etc.
- Animals – Choose your favorite animals from the continent. Draw or glue a picture of the animal in the box and write about it on the lines beside the box. You can print as many of the animals pages for each continent as you want.
- Geography – Write about the physical geography of each physical section listed. For more information:
- History – Study the continent’s history and write a short report.
- People – Learn about the people of the continent and write about them. There is a box for a picture. Since Antarctica doesn’t have any native people, write about the scientists who stay there.
- Map – Each continent has a blank map for you to assign your students to map important features. You could print this map more than once and have them complete a political map, physical map, and maybe even a climatic map.