The story of Jesus’ birth might already be familiar to your children. This free Christmas Story lapbook can be a fun way to remind them of the details of the birth of Jesus during the Christmas season
Here are the resources used in the Christmas Story Lapbook:
Christmas Story Lapbook Activities:
- Gabriel Visits Mary matchbook – Write about the angel Gabriel’s visit to Mary in this matchbook.
- Elizabeth and Mary book – Write about Mary’s visit to Elizabeth.
- Mary’s Song notebooking paper – Use this paper to do copy work of Mary’s song from Luke 1:46-55.
- The Birth of Jesus flap book – Answer the questions about the events leading up to the birth of Jesus.
- Baby Jesus fold-over book – You can color the image of Mary and Jesus and inside write about the clothes Mary used for Jesus and his cradle.
- Shepherds layered book – Write about the events on the night of Jesus’ birth from the shepherds’ point of view.
- Joseph cross-shaped book – Answer the questions about Joseph, son of David.
- Magi quilt block book – Inside this book, describe the Magi’s journey to visit Jesus and back home. Be sure to include who they met along the way.
Related Christmas Story Printables:
Joseph and Mary Notebooking
Christmas Story Notebooking
Wise Men on Camels Notebooking
Wise Men and Star Notebooking
Christmas Story Crossword Puzzle
Christmas Story Picture Crossword Puzzle
Christmas Word Search
Easy Christmas Word Search
Download the free printable templates for the Christmas Story lapbook.
Be sure to pin this Free Lapbook for later.